Blouse/Top – 15 Hours – RM 1125
learn to draft and sew an ultimate fitting blouse/top. Create a basic bodice template that is true to your body measurements and use it draft any (yes you read it!) any blouse/top design.
Students will learn –
- Take detailed upper body measurements
- draft Basic Bodice Template
- est fit with muslin
- drafting pattern for the desired design
- tracing pattern on fabric with uniform seam allowance
- basting the pieces together
- sewing on the machine.
You will be provided all the tools and equipments including the sewing machines during the class hour however if you wish to practice at home you can purchase the same from us. You will be required to bring your own preferred fabric.
REQUEST A CALL TO FIX AN APPOINTMENT