Classic Pants – 18 hours – RM 1400
Learn how to construct trousers with a fly, add pockets, waistband and most importantly fit them to your figure. You will leave with a pattern that fits you so you can make as many as you like.
Students will learn –
- Take lower body measurements
- drafting pattern for classic Pant design
- tracing pattern on fabric with uniform seam allowance
- basting the pieces together
- attaching fly and buttons
- working with fusing and interfacings
- sewing on the machine with perfect techniques and finishing
You will be provided all the tools and equipments including the sewing machines during the class hour however if you wish to practice at home you can purchase the same from us. You will be required to bring your own preferred fabric.
REQUEST A CALL TO FIX AN APPOINTMENT